We are still reeling from the love, support, and positive vibes of our inaugural North Park Community Market (NPCM)! Thank you, North Park! Neighbors showed up and showed up BIG. With well over 700 in attendance, the Market was a huge success. And thanks to that great turnout, many of our vendors sold out of goods. We have received a great deal of positive feedback from returning vendors and NEW vendors who can’t wait to join for our September market – with even more yummy treats!
In the end, NPCM accomplished more than just a market – it provided a place to come together as a community, meet our neighbors, and celebrate this awesome ‘hood called North Park. We have never been prouder to live here.
We want to extend a special thank you to all of our neighbors who made the market possible. Thank you to:
- the wonderful vendors who took a chance on our inaugural market
- the 57 kickstarter backers and sponsors who helped get the market up and running
- the volunteers who helped set-up and break-down for the day
- Julie Toole, who masterfully ran the kids activity tent for 4+ hours
- the amazing musicians!
- Maison de Castelnou for opening their doors to our vendors
- Manual for hosting our Planning Committee meetings
- Hollywood-North Park Community Association and Jewel Klein for their support, guidance, and financial assistance
- Alderman Laurino and the 31st District
- Everyday Edgebrook for sharing insights and advice
A special note of thanks to Peterson Elementary, Principal Kane, and the Local School Council for hosting us. We are so grateful!
Save the date for our next market on Sunday, September 24 from 9am - 1pm. We are busy lining up additional vendors, entertainment, and more!
Stay tuned to our social media for more updates!